Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happening Now: On the Fruits of Unsupported Dogma Over Reason in America



This blog is about my scientific discovery of a great design, that sheds new light on the many dogmas that have plagued mankind throughout history. But we are now in a climactic time, when dogmas both ancient and modern are threatening once again our hard-won civilization. This requires of men and women today a heightened sense of the need for good reason, over the superficial but potent attractions of those selling only empty dogma. The situation is now that the leader of the free world, the current President of the United States, is offering such empty promises, without any sense of what it would take to actually deliver on those promises. He literally does not know what he is doing, as no proper foundation has been laid for it to be done suddenly now, by him. I will let the following article, which I agree with wholeheartedly, speak for me today, and I recommend all the followers of President Obama and the American Left to confront their belief in him with the facts about him:

America's Last Hurrah?

By the way: I am an independent thinker and dispassionate physical scientist, and I voted for Democrats for President from 1976 through 2004. I am a truthseeker, and as it has turned out over the last 20 years, a Discoverer in the epic tradition of the founders of modern science. I will take no political comments here, as I am interested only in human enlightenment, not in control over others' minds and hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment